Tallgrass Online Course by Madalyn Ward, DVM - Pioneer in the field of Holistic Veterinary Horse Care. This course is designed to provide a basic understanding of the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Five Element Theory and how to view a horse within this context. With this information horse owners can better understand their horse's personality and learn how best to work with him or her in training situations and health issues. Diet and exercise are key pieces to the complete care of horses, suggestions for nutrition and exercise are offered within the framework of each of the Five Elements.
Topics covered include:
* Overview of the Five Elements; Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, Wood
* Insight into how a horse in each of these elements might behave & best ways to train them
* Health and feeding challenges that may present with each of the elements
* Case studies illustrating horses in each of the elements
* Basic Temperament Typing Test
A Certificate of Completion for 30 LU's or 16 CE hours is available upon completion of the course and the 5 unit quizzes. This course will meet one elective requirement for participants enrolled in the Tallgrass Equine Practitioner Training Program.
An email with your User ID, Password and link to the Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute's Learning Management System will be sent to you within 24 - 48 hours of your registration.