Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute
The Pioneers and Leaders in Animal Acupressure Training Since 1990!
Our 300 hour training program is approved
and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools (DPOS),
and courses are approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB)
continuing education Provider # 450130-06.
Tallgrass Equine and Small Animal Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced Hands-on Acupressure Courses are PDA approved by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), Provider # 1181.
Students successfully completing the 300 hour Tallgrass training program are eligible to sit for the national exam given by: National Board of Certification for Animal Acupressure and Massage (NBCAAM).
October - December Online Course Special
- Overview to TCM - Equine or Small Animal (Online)
- Covers the underlying concepts of TCM: Yin/Yang Theory in relation to the animal body & assessment of conditions; Meridian Theory & meridian system; Five-Element Theory; internal organ systems, zang-fu organs in relation to the body; &, how vital substances function within the body.
- Price: $200.00
- Retail Price: $225.00
You Save: $25.00 ( 11% )
Upcoming 2016 Classes
Join us in our upcoming Hand-On Classes! Click a link below or view our latest "Hands-On Class" schedule in your area.
- Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Mesa, AZ - March 11 & 12, 2017)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Mesa, AZ - Mar 13 - 16, 2017)
- Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Surrey, England - May 20 & 21, 2017)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Surrey, England - May 22 - 25, 2017)
- Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Littleton, CO - June 10 & 11, 2017)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Littleton CO - June 12-15, 2017)
- Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Littleton, CO - September 16 & 17, 2017)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Littleton, CO - Sept 18-21, 2017)
Equine & Animal Wellness Magazines
Discover how acupressure and ice can work together to help reduce the severity and duration of seizures in dogs!
Energy Balancing Chart included for your use!
Healing Rescue Horses with Acupressure
Click HERE to read Tallgrass' article in Equine Wellness Magazine.
Learn the 4 acupoints to use to improve a horse's hoof health, digestion, and immune system - acupoints any horse can use and rescue
horses for sure! Performance Acupoint chart included!
Tallgrass Receives Animal Wellness Magazine
2016 Stamp of Approval for Equine & Canine Apps
The Equine AcuPoint app makes every equine practitioner's job much easier. Read More
It is a working tool, a study tool & an essential piece of equipment for any practitioner. Read More