The Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute
The Pioneers and Leaders in Animal Acupressure Training Since 1990!
Our 300 hour training program is approved
and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools (DPOS),
and courses are approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB)
continuing education Provider # 450130-06.
Tallgrass Equine and Small Animal Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced Hands-on Acupressure Courses are PDA approved by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), Provider # 1181.
Students successfully completing the 300 hour Tallgrass training program are eligible to sit for the national exam given by: National Board of Certification for Animal Acupressure and Massage (NBCAAM).
January - February Online Course Special
- Meridian Theory - Equine or Small Animal (Online)
- Meridian Theory courses offer an understanding of how the meridians function within the animal’s body.The more you learn about the meridian system and their location, the better your working knowledge of acupressure.
- Price: $250.00
- Retail Price: $275.00
You Save: $25.00 ( 9% )
Upcoming 2017 Classes
Join us in our upcoming Hand-On Classes! Click a link below or view our latest "Hands-On Class" schedule in your area.
- Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Mesa, AZ - March 11 & 12, 2017)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Mesa, AZ - Mar 13 - 16, 2017)
- Introduction to Equine Acupressure (Woodstock, IL - April 29 & 30, 2017)
- Introduction to Small Animal Acupressure (Woodstock, IL - May 20 & 21, 2017)
- Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Surrey, England - May 20 & 21, 2017)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Surrey, England - May 22 - 25, 2017)
- Intro to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Littleton, CO - June 10 & 11, 2017)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Littleton CO - June 12-15, 2017)
- Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure (Littleton, CO - September 16 & 17, 2017)
- Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions (Littleton, CO - Sept 18-21, 2017)
- Tui Na - Level 1, The Original Chinese Meridian Massage - Equine (Woodstock, IL - Oct 28 & 29, 2017)
Equine & Animal Wellness Magazines
Discover how acupressure and ice can work together to help reduce the severity and duration of seizures in dogs!
Energy Balancing Chart included for your use!
Click HERE to read Tallgrass' article in Equine Wellness Magazine.
Learn the 3 acupoints that help the Stomach & Spleen chi to flow harmoniously, keeping your horse's heat-generating digestion
running smoothly. Equine Warming Acupoint chart included!
Tallgrass Receives Animal Wellness Magazine
2016 Stamp of Approval for Equine & Canine Apps
The Equine AcuPoint app makes every equine practitioner's job much easier. Read More
It is a working tool, a study tool & an essential piece of equipment for any practitioner. Read More