Course: Introduction to Equine or Small Animal Acupressure
Location: Surrey, UK
Date: 20 and 21 May, 2017
Time: Class times: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day.
Instructor: Amy Snow, co-founder of Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute with Heather Richardson, Equine
Course Level: Introductory
The Introductory course offers you the ability to perform a complete acupressure session protocol and gives you an understanding of the Traditional Chinese
Medicine (TCM) concepts and theories underlying acupressure.
Specific theory and hands on practice study includes:
- Yin/ Yang and 5-Element Theories
- 4 - Examinations - Demonstration and practice
- Acupressure protocol - Opening, Point work and Closing techniques
- Association points - location, assessment and energetics
- Source points - location, assessment and energetics
- Acupressure session, assessment, point selection & practice
- Case studies
- e-Class manual covering all of the above and more
Since Acupressure is based on TCM, we will explore this ancient science and guide you in learning how to help your animals feel their best.
Students studying either Equine or Small Animal Acupressure may attend this course.
Please Note: All course prices are in US $'s